When audio signals go through a capacitor they seem various relying on which sort of capacitor remains in usage. Why? As well as have a look at our most recent YouTube network https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSObrk2ePzVwHgCtxzHU22g Octave Records.
Why do capacitors sound different?
More from Capacitors & Components VideosMore posts in Capacitors & Components Videos »
- £5 motherboard update. Getting ready for new capacitors!
- capacitors|3d animation #shorts #capacitor
- HOW TO REPLACE DEFECTIVE CAPACITORS ON THE MOTHERBOARD?
- How to test Ceramic Capacitors with a multimeter, SMD ceramic capacitor testing
- build your first capacitor circuit – (capacitors explained in 4 minutes)