Take two electrical conductors (things that let electricity flow through them) and separate them with an insulator (a material that doesn’t let electricity flow very well) and you make a capacitor: something that can store electrical energy. Adding electrical energy to a capacitor is called charging; releasing the energy from a capacitor is known as discharging.
Capacitors come in all shapes and sizes, but they usually have the same basic components. There are the two conductors (known as plates, largely for historic reasons) and there’s the insulator in between them (called the dielectric). The two plates inside a capacitor are wired to two electrical connections on the outside called terminals, which are like thin metal legs you can hook into an electric circuit.
More Details :
1. Camera :https://amzn.to/2NttM2p
2. Tripod : https://amzn.to/37cmNSC
3. Video Light : https://amzn.to/3povfEC
4. Microphone : https://amzn.to/3tY9DCA
📙 E-Tech Books
1. 20 Electronics Beginner Led Projects : https://amzn.to/3pmB6dD
2. Beginner Arduino Projects : https://amzn.to/3pkChdt
3. TV,Radio,CD Player Repair : https://amzn.to/2Zez9oO
🌍 Web Sites
🚀 Social Medias
1. Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nithuetechnology
2. Twitter – https://twitter.com/SNithukanth
3. Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nithukanth
4. Email – Nithukanth@yahoo.com
#NithuEtech #HowtoMake #LifeHack
Song: Ikson – Last Summer (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/KLDQM3fluiY