An unusual Apple-I computer system is going up for sale at a tiny California public auction home later on in November with a beginning proposal of $200,000.
Rare Apple-I computer going up for auction with $200,000 starting bid
More from Capacitor & Component NewsMore posts in Capacitor & Component News »
- Singapore raises trade forecasts with 'better-than-expected' first quarter
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Market Size to Grow by USD 6.58 Billion | Revenue Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, And Trends | Vantage Market Research
- EEVblog 1474 – Can You Measure Capacitors IN Circuit?
- A Receive Antenna Switcher With An Espressif Brain
- Meander Coil++ enables safe, wireless power transmission