This is specifically real when it comes to digital parts like capacitors, which need to be managed with certain treatment. A capacitor attached to the incorrect polarity can get too hot, possibly triggering long-term damages. As well as utilize safety equipment if feasible.
Popped 💥 capacitor: what happens when you use capacitor in wrong polarity
More from Capacitors & Components VideosMore posts in Capacitors & Components Videos »
- £5 motherboard update. Getting ready for new capacitors!
- capacitors|3d animation #shorts #capacitor
- HOW TO REPLACE DEFECTIVE CAPACITORS ON THE MOTHERBOARD?
- How to test Ceramic Capacitors with a multimeter, SMD ceramic capacitor testing
- build your first capacitor circuit – (capacitors explained in 4 minutes)