ASUS has actually validated that the reversed capacitor issue that was discovered previously is possibly triggering the problems on its ROG Maximus Hero Z690 motherboards. The company has actually started a recall program.
ASUS admits Z690 Maximus Hero boards had reversed capacitors, begins recall
More from Capacitor & Component NewsMore posts in Capacitor & Component News »
- Singapore raises trade forecasts with 'better-than-expected' first quarter
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Market Size to Grow by USD 6.58 Billion | Revenue Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, And Trends | Vantage Market Research
- EEVblog 1474 – Can You Measure Capacitors IN Circuit?
- A Receive Antenna Switcher With An Espressif Brain
- Meander Coil++ enables safe, wireless power transmission